Your First Month of Cleaning Services Free
Carpet cleaning has three purposes:
- Health of staff and clients
- Maintenance and longevity of the carpet itself and
- Odour control.
To maintain the look and functionality of carpet, a proper cleaning and maintenance program can be just as important as the initial colour and pattern choices. If cared for properly, carpets can last up to a decade. If ignored, they can be soiled beyond repair in just a few years. Vacuuming alone is not sufficient.
What should a Carpet Maintenance Program look like?
- Preventative maintenance via mats at all entry points (mats can be purchased outright or rented from JWN Facilities Management)
- Routine vacuuming as part of the on-going cleaning scope of works
- Spot cleaning stains with neutral chemicals as they occur
- Periodic maintenance through carpet cleaning (often called steam cleaning)
JWN can provide expert advice in the care and handling of all carpet types. Carpet cleaning can be completed on a request basis, or at pre-agreed and routine time intervals.
- The benefits of using JWN Facilities Management for your carpet cleaning include
- Our staff are already familiar with your site, safety procedures and security
- We can seamlessly arrange carpet cleaning after hours
- Carpet cleaning is billed on the one monthly invoice
- The service is guaranteed and backed by JWN and its many years of successful operations
- As with all our services, there are no contracts